MODEL COMPETITION ENTRY FORM
your model management — MAKE-UP LONDON ACADEMY
The winner will not only get a coveted YUMM model contract but also, get to work with an innovative beauty and fashion school based within Camden, London. The academy’s students have found fame not just nationally but internationally as well working at the esteemed London Fashion Week, leading publications and for international brands.
How to enter — To be in with a chance of winning…
Simply follow BOTH @yourmodelmanagement and @makeuplondonacademy ON Instagram
You must also tag at least 3 friends in the comments section of the competition post.
Fill in the short form below remembering to include all your contact details AND A PHOTO OF YOURSELF.
The competition ends on Monday 24th December 2018 at midnight. Please see full terms and conditions below.
MODEL COMPETITION ENTRY FORM
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm on Monday 24th December 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, you must be over 16 and live in the UK. If you are under 16, a parent’s number MUST be entered.
- To enter, you must “follow” BOTH @yourmodelmanagement and @makeuplondonacademy on Instagram and “tag at least 3 friends” on the competition post. You will need an Instagram account to be able to enter. Sign up to Instagram.
- Employees of Your Model Management and MLA, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified through the Direct Message feature on Instagram after the competition has closed and during the week commencing 5 November 2018.
- The winner will receive information on how to claim and use their prize. They will also be invited to YUMM’s offices for the award of the contract. Non winners may also be contacted by YUMM if it feels you have potential with a view to obtaining a contract but this [unlike the winner] will be subjected to all the usual YUMM model application rules and protocols.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 10 The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the prize draw ending. The winner’s name may also be published on both YUMM and London Make-Up Academy social media profiles.
- 11 Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 12 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 13 Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants, for example email address or contact number required to be able to correspond with the winner and/or send out the prize, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation in connection with this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 14 This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network
- 15 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 16YUMM operates ongoing monthly competitions with our cherished partners so keep checking our Instagram pages for new ones that are guaranteed to excite you!
- 17 The promoter is Your Model Management. All our details can be located on yourmodelmanagement.co.uk